Favorite Movie Line

Options
tonyahamaker
tonyahamaker Posts: 12 Member
In a effort to make new friends on my new journey, I am throwing this conversation out to all MFP's...post your a line from one of your favorite movies....mine would be "I couldn't help noticing you noticing me noticing you"~ Rango. Okay..1 2 3 go..!

Replies

• kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    " I'll have what she's having" ....from When Harry met Sally.
  • tonyahamaker
    Options
    kangakev wrote: »

Hahaha! I love that movie! The woman that said that line was actually Billy Crystals mom!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options

Funny - I was about to quote from the same movie.
    Sally <sick as a dog and blubbering>: I'b difficuld.

A lot of great ones from My Cousin Vinny, too.
    Vinny: Didya hear dat? Da whole town. has got. da flu.

And Monty Python's Holy Grail ...
    Way too many to mention here!
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    "Boards don't hit back" <--- that guy, Enter the Dragon
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    "Hey... Who glued these quarters to the floor?"
    "I don't feel the need to explain my art to you Warren." - Empire Records

• lclarke719
    lclarke719 Posts: 23 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Whenever I'm going through a tough time I remind myself of what Scarlett said at the end of 'Gone with the Wind', "...tomorrow IS another day!" :)
  • tonyahamaker
    Options
    lclarke719 wrote: »
    Whenever I'm going through a tough time I remind myself of what Scarlett said at the end of 'Gone with the Wind', "...tomorrow IS another day!" :)

Absolutely!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options

Well Frankly My dear....I don't give a damn!

• syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

Well then why would you come here to respond to a thread?

My favourite movie quote: Get busy living, or get busy dying. "Shawshank Redemption"
  • slideaway1
    Options

My favourite movie quote: Get busy living, or get busy dying. "Shawshank Redemption"
    It's a quote from the same film you fool. I suggest you either watch the film, get a sense of humour or for the love of all humanity try reading a book. And that was not a film quote. It was aimed at you.
  • syedaounabbas
    edited April 2015
    Options

It's a quote from the same film you fool. I suggest you either watch the film, get a sense of humour or for the love of all humanity try reading a book. And that was not a film quote. It was aimed at you.
    stop being a jerk. You could have said it calmly and you didn't give the reference of the movie. I don't care and btw there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour, just something messed up about your attitude. change your diet, as it is making you steam. And for the love of humanity shutup coz I have read more than you would in 10 lives. And this is also not a movie quote.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I'm your huckleberry!
  • slideaway1
    Options

stop being a jerk. You could have said it calmly and you didn't give the reference of the movie. I don't care and btw there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour, just something messed about your attitude. change your diet, as it is making you steam. And for the love of humanity shutup coz I have read more than you would in 10 lives. And this is also not a movie quote.

It's one of the most famous quotes, from one of the most famous films of all time. The person I referenced in the quote would have understood it, 99% of the people on here would have understood it, but I forget that you have to babysit every idiot on the internet because they are to stupid to understand subtlety. You are embarrassing yourself, but I will meet you half way and agree that Shawshank Redemption is a good film. Thanks for the diet tips too, maybe it's something I should look into to tolerate absolute fools like yourself.
  • Rampant328
    Rampant328 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This sticker is large and inconvenient but I do love Fig Newton.
  • katnroyal87
    Options

stop being a jerk. You could have said it calmly and you didn't give the reference of the movie. I don't care and btw there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour, just something messed about your attitude. change your diet, as it is making you steam. And for the love of humanity shutup coz I have read more than you would in 10 lives. And this is also not a movie quote.

It's one of the most famous quotes, from one of the most famous films of all time. The person I referenced in the quote would have understood it, 99% of the people on here would have understood it, but I forget that you have to babysit every idiot on the internet because they are to stupid to understand subtlety. You are embarrassing yourself, but I will meet you half way and agree that Shawshank Redemption is a good film. Thanks for the diet tips too, maybe it's something I should look into to tolerate absolute fools like yourself.

I got it! :)
  • syedaounabbas
    Options

99% is a stat out of thin air just coz you think so! Good job! And I am not embarrassing myself by admitting that I didn't get the reference. You on the other hand, definitely are. End of.
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    Lol this feels like high school. Back to the game... "I love lamp!"
  • Rampant328
    Rampant328 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Argh..."s".
  • slideaway1
    Options

99% is a stat out of thin air just coz you think so! Good job! And I am not embarrassing myself by admitting that I didn't get the reference. You on the other hand, definitely are. End of.

Ok mate, we will leave it at that. I know when I'm beaten. I can not believe that you knew I made that statistic up out of thin air. I should have went for a more conservative figure so that it would have seemed realistic. It was one of those 13% of the time moments that I'm wrong.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    "I don't remember asking you a god**** thing!"