5 days till date!

Options
I have a date next Friday and I was to look great, is there anything I can do to perk up my butt and flatten my tummy?
Thanks

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Spanx.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wear heels to help the butt and black is slimming.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    Spanx.
    psulemon wrote: »
    Wear heels to help the butt and black is slimming.

Both these things
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Spanx.
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Duct tape. Just don't get caught.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I have a date next Friday and I was to look great, is there anything I can do to perk up my butt and flatten my tummy?
    Thanks

If you imagine this date will go further than a first kiss then I would, personally, advise against spanx :bigsmile:

But seriously

Look, he's asked you out, clearly recently..So he likes you

If you ask me the best thing you can do is get dressed from the inside out, get your confidence on first, get ready to loud music and enjoy it. Go out and have fun!

It's not the perky butt or flat tummy...it's the fact he gets to be with you that counts
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Look, he's asked you out, clearly recently..So he likes you

If you ask me the best thing you can do is get dressed from the inside out, get your confidence on first, get ready to loud music and enjoy it. Go out and have fun!

It's not the perky butt or flat tummy...it's the fact he gets to be with you that counts

This right here is it!

I have heard (a looooong time ago) that doing pushups makes your arms look more toned for a short while after. I don't know if it's true, but maybe that carries over if you do some squats and planks.