Vegas

Options
Vegas will be the death of me

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Have fun! I find I lose weight there, lol. All that alcohol and very little eating!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I only put on a pound in Vegas.... Disappointing!
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Never been, but I go on all inclusive vacations in mexico, and the caribbean every year, I always assume I'll gain from all the booze and food, but I often end up losing a couple pounds or maintaining. Must be all the walking.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of healthy options here and the weather is pretty nice right now so need to rely on taxis. But I know when I travel I live it up so enjoy!
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just came back from Vegas. You can see the result in my profile pic. I think I was +2 pounds.
    My normal maintenance range is +/-3 pounds so I called it a success.
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was just there two weekends ago, I came back and a week later was lighter than when I left! Lot's of walking and just not going overboard on the food/booze. We walked 32,000 steps one day!
  • LoveDoc66
    LoveDoc66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just logged on .been back since wed but have no ambition.. Starting up again tomorrow. Yea we walked a lot.. Drank more then we ate too !
  • irarott
    irarott Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lb in Vegas
  • alysme
    alysme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We ate really well while we were in Vegas, steak with vegetables, sushi etc. A few fast food meals but not every day.
    Just make sensible choices, going to the heart attack grill isn't the best idea.

Mmmm margaritas....
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Vegas means a lot of walking. there are lots of way to make better choices for most of your meals and splurge on a few treats.
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat and drink so much in Vegas! But I walk so much that it cancels it out! Actually, I got married there last June and bought a pair of work pants the week before we left. They were snug and I contemplated returning them. I didn't and when I got home....they fit perfectly!!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in Vegas ...all that walking. We usually just eat two meals per day so it balances out eventually