generated pic of what you'd look like at your goal weight

Options

Replies

• DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's cool LOL (but, I hate that I am still so fat). HAPPY EASTER ALL!
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    I look hawt as a chick. I would do me. Lmao

haha you can change it to the male version. Also I think there's settings to change bone structure etc etc

DOH !!! I wonder if that is how Bruce got started down his / her whatever path ? Lmao

~shudder~ I know, right! :s
    I'm not in America, so don't see as many of the tabloids. Has Brucie actually come out yet as wanting to be a woman???

I don't follow it and didn't even know it was a thing until about a week ago I was at the docs office and he was on the cover of 3 magazines.
    Yes according to the magazines headlines he is public with it and I have to tell you it was very disturbing. I mean hey, to each their own and who am I to judge. Never the less it was very weird and creepy. But I still look hawt as a chick on that webpage. Hahahaha
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    He looks just as unattractive as a woman then he did when he was a man... :open_mouth:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I put in my old weight and new weight and the old weight was kinda OK but I was fatter and the goal doesn't have near the size I do. Oh well it's ok for a general idea at least.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    It was okay. I have more rolls than they advertised, and my thighs are bigger, but other than that it gave a pretty good estimate. Can't wait to get to goal weight though....
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I will look short no matter how much weight I lose.

Bummer.

lol

Bummer indeed, haha :'(
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What do y'all think of this website, accurate or not?

http://modelmydiet.com/

The facial hair was way off and his crotch area is way too flat.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Hilarious because it shows me TOTALLY flat chested at my goal weight and I am 15 lb away with full DD cups...lol
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    No, it does not seem to portray body composition accurately, in my opinion. My current weight on the model shows a much thicker waist line than what I have and I am more lean overall than the model indicates.
  • racheln2017
    racheln2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    to be completely honest, I really like it because even if it isn't 100% accurate at my current weight (even as an hourglass, my body distributes the fat around more making me appear less than I am) it's pretty close, and it's a nice image for motivation, especially since I just started actually getting committed to a much needed lifestyle change.
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That was fun, but my butt looks a lot better than hers even at my current weight.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well the image of me currently did not look like me at all. And it still made me look fat at my goal weight. Yes, I'd still be plus size at my goal weight but I wasn't huge at that weight before like the generator made me look.
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    That was fun! Accurate? eh maybe. But still fun.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Yeah it's a bit of fun :smile:
    But for me it looked pretty spot on
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    The face doesn't change weight tho. But I'll take it anyway...there's no wrinkles! :)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I love anything that confirms my inherent awesomeness... : B)

198UZMF.png
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Wooooooohoooooooo :tongue: :D
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Too late. I already look like my goal.
  • akirkman86
    akirkman86 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh mine looked pretty much the same at my current weight (133) and goal weight (120ish). I mean I know it's not a HUGE difference, but at 5'7", I feel like it should be more.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Neat, but to look how I want then I'd need to be 115 lbs (I'm 5'8"). That'll never happen lol