Need to lose 100+ Anyone want to join my journey?

Options

Replies

• pr3ttyn0ise
    Options
    I'm in, let's do this!
  • pr3ttyn0ise
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me I'm new to the community, and would love motivation!
  • Sweetnspicy731
    Sweetnspicy731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100+ pounds too. Anyone who wants to add me, im totally cool with it. I could use the support
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ScreenName00
    ScreenName00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 130 pounds. I just got back on this site today and I hope this time I'm here to stay. I'm with you
  • Marlymama
    Marlymama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need to lose 100 pounds, don't recognize myself and I need some support buddies too. Every time I've tried to lose this weight I've tried it alone, and every time I have quit. I'm doing things completely different this time. I'm going to put myself out there and look for new like minded friends to give and receive support! Let's do this!
  • highwind_valor
    Options
    Let's do this. I have failed so many times, and each time I fail, I lose motivation. I need to get into it and stay into it. :,)
  • 270goingdown
    270goingdown Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Count me in also. I l have been trying to do this and would love support and to support others
  • Anthrogeeke
    Anthrogeeke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I also have over 100 to lose. Anyone can add me. I
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 pounds so far! A hundred more to go :)
  • mboyle92213
    mboyle92213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 I'm in feel free to add
  • Kat78956
    Kat78956 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you feel free to friend me - happy to provide motivation!!
  • rozross
    rozross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do this the old fashioned way - without surgery. I have had my initial consultation, but if it is possible to tweak my diet and start losing weight I would be thrilled. To lose 99 pounds is my goal.
  • XxJacky_MinajxX
    Options
    I would love to be at least 140 by the summer ! But I feel like it's to late
  • felishavazquez
    felishavazquez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Anyone needing support add me! We can cheer each other on!!
  • pr3ttyn0ise
    Options
    I've sent several friend request, and I know I've missed a few. But you can add me if you want, I post often and love to comment and reply, I know I need motivation and support to keep on track, don't give up!
  • Dotramirez81
    Options
    Im definitely in with you. I need to lose 100 lbs to and need support so lets help each other to make our goal :)
  • jprobus
    jprobus Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me please! I need some motivation and need to lose 100 lbs!
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 100-ers. My food diary is open and I have logged every day for over a year. Feel free to creep. I have already lost 100+ lbs but I could probably stand to lose 60-70 more.
  • nikkym08
    nikkym08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ANYONE I HAVEN'T ADDED, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. SO MANY PEOPLE TO GO THROUGH LOL :) HAVE A GREAT DAY! KICK SOME BUTT!