Working on being a HOT Mom!

Options
so far I have lost 80 lbs on my weightloss goal. I have gone from a size 28 to a size 12! I just have that pesky 10 lbs left!!!! Friends of mine told me about this app and I figured I'd try it as I get rid of those last 10!

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Amazing! How did you get rid of the first 80? I am just finishing my first week I am aiming for a overall 50 lb loss.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! That's is truly amazing! :) Indeed, how did you lose the first 80lbs? Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will be at your goal weight in no time!
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Thanks. First was getting in the right medicine. Then came walking up to 3 miles everyday. Add in eating right and off came 80lbs! Now just working in those last 10!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    You are already a hot mom. Great job!

I know you'll meet your goals and this is a very supportive site.
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do everything I can to help you reach your goals :)
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'am also working on the hot mom and soon to be hot grandma thing. I'am down 20 so far and have another 28 to go. Add me if you like, I'm on everyday. Congrats on losing 80.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! With that kind of dedication you are sure to find success with the last 10!
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    great job. i have a feeling that last 10 lb wont be to hard for you. good luck
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement! This last 10 is being very stubborn! LOL
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Just had a GREAT compliment.......somebody actually thought I was 10years younger than I am!!! Even more motivation to get off that last 10 pounds!t8prxzepc3lh.jpg