Need accountability partner or someone to talk to

Options
downa100
downa100 Posts: 184 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
hello all
I started my journey on November 11th 2014. I am still working on losing the 100 lbs I have to lose. Still have 60 to go. I would like to have someone to talk to about my lifestyle change, someone who I can vent to, share my victories with, someone who would hold me responsible if I fall off the wagon. Thank you all

Replies

• downa100
    Options
    downa100 wrote: »
    hello all
    I started my journey on November 11th 2014. I am still working on losing the 100 lbs I have to lose. Still have 60 to go. I would like to have someone to talk to about my lifestyle change, someone who I can vent to, share my victories with, someone who would hold me responsible if I fall off the wagon. Thank you all.
  • jendeln
    jendeln Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go! I admire you sticking with it; something I can't seem to do.
  • GlennS18T
    GlennS18T Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hello all
    I started my journey on November 11th 2014. I am still working on losing the 100 lbs I have to lose. Still have 60 to go. I would like to have someone to talk to about my lifestyle change, someone who I can vent to, share my victories with, someone who would hold me responsible if I fall off the wagon. Thank you all.

Add me
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hello all
    I started my journey on November 11th 2014. I am still working on losing the 100 lbs I have to lose. Still have 60 to go. I would like to have someone to talk to about my lifestyle change, someone who I can vent to, share my victories with, someone who would hold me responsible if I fall off the wagon. Thank you all

You just need to focus on one day at a time. We're human, I am in the same situation as far as falling off of the exercise wagon. I don't like to say that I'm "dieting" but more like trying to watch what I eat. Feel free to add me.
  • jendeln
    jendeln Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me.
  • downa100
    Options
    Thank you all for your response
  • cb0122
    cb0122 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am interested in the same. I just started using mfp. Please count me in!
  • kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need to start holding myself accountable as well :)
  • Tlw83
    Tlw83 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Knottygirl83
    Knottygirl83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Easter is a hard time, I know I'm struggling at the moment with all the kids Easter eggs.
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm working on losing 250+ and am 76 down so far.
  • Rocky1908
    Rocky1908 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me..
  • belbridgman
    belbridgman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm struggling with the last 5 to 6kgs:(