Motivated and Determined! Is this you? Great! Add me!

LettyTomy
LettyTomy Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I am tired of being BIG! I want to learn and keep my body in shape all the time! So from this experience.......I would like to be surrounded by motivational and positive people to remind me that I am not ALONE!

What's everybody eating? What's good? What's bad? How regularly do you need to exercise?

What is an extreme No! No! What is a good exercise routine or food schedule to stick too?

Any more questions Letty? Yes! Loads!

So.....................ummmmmmmm!
Please! If you are that person, let me know or add me.

Thanks, Phew! Let's get fit together!

Replies

• WifeyLikes2Shop
    WifeyLikes2Shop Posts: 1 Member
    Be encouraged. Change is coming. You need to watch the carbs that you eat, as well as the fat that are in your favorite foods. Me and my hubby spent a few hours looking up the nutritional information for our favorite meals. We were shocked. But knowing gives you the power to fix some of your problems. Good luck!!!
  • LettyTomy
    Be encouraged. Change is coming. You need to watch the carbs that you eat, as well as the fat that are in your favorite foods. Me and my hubby spent a few hours looking up the nutritional information for our favorite meals. We were shocked. But knowing gives you the power to fix some of your problems. Good luck!!!

I totally here you! I just finished watching both parts of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead! This was an eye opener for me and watching Hunger for choice, when you know more about foods and what's in it! Boy! If that doesn't change your perception, well enough said! Me and my hubz always motivate each other, through nutritional information. Great; to have such a good partner!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    I feel you! My motivation stemmed from getting sick of being tired, overweight and not enjoying life cuz I don't enjoy my body. 1 week down I haven't weighed yet but I feel so much better. I am determined to say Bye Bye Fat.
  • LettyTomy
    I feel you! My motivation stemmed from getting sick of being tired, overweight and not enjoying life cuz I don't enjoy my body. 1 week down I haven't weighed yet but I feel so much better. I am determined to say Bye Bye Fat.

I hear that! It has been two weeks, and I have been using this app and other nutritional and fitness resources. I lost a stone in two weeks, I felt so inspired by my choices. To keep this up I know I need motivation " as much as possible!"

So I am so with you Girl! Bye! Bye! Fat , once and for all!