30.5lbs down in 3 months! Jan 5 to April 3!

Options
flab2fab760
flab2fab760 Posts: 47 Member
When I decided to make a change back in November 2014, I had to get my mind right. I had to have a plan and what I was going to do!

My initial plan was to just reduce my portions, incorporate exercise, and see what happens.

I started on Jan 5...then on Jan 12, I found MFP!

MFP is a game changer!!

It allowed me to actually see what I was doing and how to fix it.

Since I started, I have continued to eat whatever I want, just smaller portions than I normally would and I have incorporated healthier options.

The Result?! 30.5lb weight loss!!

My goal is to lose 85lbs by Oct 14, 2015. I am currently on track to lose 100lbs!!!

HAPPY TRANSFORMATION!

Replies

• DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work!
  • flab2fab760
    Options
    Thanks Dee!!!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • penelopepittstopsmam
    penelopepittstopsmam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have just about the same plan! 104lbs in 52 weeks, started 10th jan 2015. I have lost 32lbs so far but 17 was in the first two weeks and after that, its been more gradual. I hope that things continue to go so well for you. Keep us updated!

2015 is our year :)
  • msmmagoo
    msmmagoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is a great first post for me to read as I prepare to change my life. Started today as a test only (did well) not going to even try tomorrow as we are going to a party, but thats it, after that IT's ON! Already got my groceries (more like a garden) Pray for me and my husband as we do this thing!
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Hope weight loss makes you healthier , fitter and handsomer.

I started my controlled diet plus exercise on 21 st of feb and so far I have lost 22 lbs. Still a long way to go. May be around 53 pounds more and then some. May be around around I will lose 50 more , fingers crossed.
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    msmmagoo wrote: »
    Congrats! This is a great first post for me to read as I prepare to change my life. Started today as a test only (did well) not going to even try tomorrow as we are going to a party, but thats it, after that IT's ON! Already got my groceries (more like a garden) Pray for me and my husband as we do this thing!

Best of luck , don't forget to add exercise in your life , its a game changer.
  • flab2fab760
    Options
    I have just about the same plan! 104lbs in 52 weeks, started 10th jan 2015. I have lost 32lbs so far but 17 was in the first two weeks and after that, its been more gradual. I hope that things continue to go so well for you. Keep us updated!

2015 is our year :)

PENELOPE!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your success and good luck on your journey!!! You'll smash that number before your 52 week time!!!

The best part about start in January, that by the time the holidays come around, you'll know how to eat correct!!!

keep it up!!
  • flab2fab760
    Options

Ms. Magoo, Good luck on your journey!!!

I think the best thing is that you're doing it with your husband and you can cook the same. The only difference is that he's going to get to eat more calories...I'm guessing.

Just keep each other honest with the food and support and motivate each other and you'll kill it!!!

Good luck to both of you!
  • flab2fab760
    Options
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Congrats. Hope weight loss makes you healthier , fitter and handsomer.

I started my controlled diet plus exercise on 21 st of feb and so far I have lost 22 lbs. Still a long way to go. May be around 53 pounds more and then some. May be around around I will lose 50 more , fingers crossed.

Jeenee - WOW, that's amazing!!!! Pace yourself though, you don't want to over do it!! keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!