I'm not new but...

Options
b1505
b1505 Posts: 102 Member
I kind of gave up before. I managed to lose nearly 3 stone and had completely changed my lifestyle but then I encountered some personal problems which led to me either going days without eating or eating everything in sight. I weighed myself for the first time in over a year this morning and discovered I had gained every single pound back. I knew I had put some weight on but because I had only gone up a dress size I expect it to be a stone at the most. I was absolutely devastated and vowed to myself that I would not give up this time. I am determined.

It would be fabulous to have some new support and I love supporting others :)

Replies

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do everything I can to help you reach your goals :)
  • hcrsalinas
    hcrsalinas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I just started my journey about a week and a half ago.
  • AnnDee81
    AnnDee81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me. I started my personal journey September 1, 2015 and I feel great
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you have done it once before so you can do it again :) best of luck to you
  • beachmaverick
    beachmaverick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience I, too, had major personal issues I dealt with and I gained it all back.. I had to learn to forgive myself and respect my body for "trying to protect me" by adding the extra weight. I then told myself I dont need the weight anymore. So, I'm going back down the scale. Slowly but surely. Feel free to add me as a friend.