At home work outs?

Options
whats some good work outs to do when u can't make it to the gym that day?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    P90x3
  • squirt449
    squirt449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    P90x3

What's that?
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im getting back into exercise and ive been doing the 10 minute workouts from popsugar fitness on youtube. They have different types of workouts. With and without weights.
  • ShellDK
    ShellDK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use to do insanity, but as I had my baby recently I'm doing t25 to "ease" myself back in haha :) it's good as it's mainly body weight exercises and comes with a resistance band to use.
    Insanity is hard, hard, HARD work but still fun to do - once again it's a body weight exercise program so no other equiptment needed.
    I've heard good things from the p90 series too. Hope that helps x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    squirt449 wrote: »
    P90x3

What's that?

A workout programme you can do at home
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I use beach body programs - p90x, p90x3, T25, insanity, insanity max 30, body beast. I also have a couple Jillian Michaels workouts as well as use random workouts from fitnessblender and YouTube. So may resources out there ...I like to mix it up doing weights and cardio
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    turbo jam/turbo fire
    zumba
    lift weights
    yoga (lost of classes on youtube)
    Jillian Michael's DVDs (many are also available for free on youtube)

This is one area where Pinterest can actually be helpful as well, lol. There are a billion at home workouts on that site.
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    P90x3

What's that?

Hey! have a look at Beachbody work outs. that's where it originates from. I have never done that one, but I think it's mixture of weights and pylometric workouts.
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    P90x3

What's that?

An awesome at-home workout system that gives you like 10 different workouts and a guide for how to use them over 90 days. They use weights and bodyweight exercises. A lot of people have had success using them. I like the individual workouts, but the system is waaaaay too regimented for my taste.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I use my home gym, but any of the above things. If you don't want to exercise outside then just type your exact question into You Tube and there are loads of free home workouts that you can use to suit your needs. A Tabata style (circuit) type work out that you can complete in 20 mins (intense) in your sitting room whilst pausing the computer to help you is a perfect option.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have a weight bench, barbell, dumb bells and a treadmill that I use on days I can't make the gym.

Lots of videos on YouTube you can do.