Hello everyone :) from a coal town, USA

Options
Hi everybody! I thought I'd make use of the intro room as I don't have any MFP friends yet :( (It's okay!) and yeah, so I basically joined so I could get on track with my goals. I have had a 'dream' body for God knows how long. I started out about 3 years ago at 132 pounds! (which I have a super small frame/genetics) and I looked horribly overweight despite having a "healthy" bmi (I'm still not totally convinced those are entirely accurate depending on your body type. Anyway, I basically stopped getting medium sized and large milk shakes and fast food, cut out all calorie containing drinks, and now I'm finally down to 115! I've lost about 2 to 3 pounds since joining MPF and I'm very excited. I haven't able to log all my food, but I have manged to cut back to 1200-1600 calories a day. I don't exercise, but am hoping that being on here will motivate me to. My goal is be healthy and light and fit and happy :) I look forward to seeing other people achieve their weight loss goals on here and I'm hoping that motivates me to stay focused!