• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    New Zealand for some adventure.
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    I love to travel...the more places you go the more you discover you want to go to! My next dream trip is SE Asia....Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam... The food, the cities, the history, beaches, warm sunshine in January...just a few of my reasons!

Ah, I miss Thailand. Went there for a month a fee years ago and want to go back soo badly. It is just beautiful. Next dream trip would be India or Vietnam
  • strickland313
    strickland313 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The open air bar near the dock in Key Largo, Florida. My favorite place on earth.
  • Nicospan
    Nicospan Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    Back in Rome for a couple of months.....maybe more.
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Scotland
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Barcelona and would like to go back to Florence
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Sicily! I'm of Sicilian decent and would love to see where my family comes from (and many still are). Plus it's beautiful there and who doesn't like Italian food? HELLO!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    New Zealand and exploring the Beautiful Mountains there, then off to the Italian Countryside for relaxation. :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have three dream trips planned for this year. I consider them Dream trips for different reasons.

Going to Cabo in May with my wife. 2 Weeks. It is the first time in 25 years we have taken a trip all by ourselves -- sans kids.

Second dream trip is in July. 10 Days on a Motorcycle on the West Coast. Other than a Rally at the start, I will be travelling with no destination. Just getting up each morning and riding. Alone.

Third Dream trip is in August. A week in Vegas. What makes it a dream trip is that my daughter just turned 21 and is graduating from college. I am lucky enough to have the time and money to take her, and her boyfriend and my wife and make it her first trip to Vegas and pull out all the stops.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Corsewall Lighthouse, near Stranraer, Scotland....a little food, a little wine, and crashing waves...gyxqt7xy4rhw.jpg
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Travel across Europe for the entire summer
  • CiclistaVal
    CiclistaVal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    To another habitable planet in another galaxy. It would be mind-boggling.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

Tour every South Pacific island that I have on my "want to visit list". I don't want to have a time limit on it. I want to take a private yacht from island to island and drop anchor wherever I want. Lots of snorkel and scuba. Sunsets from beaches where I sit under a low palm tree (that doesn't have ants all over it). When done there, I'd like to take a quick pop into New Zealand, then Ushuaia on the tip of South America. Then I'd be too tired and want to be home.
  • raiders_hokies
    raiders_hokies Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Travel to Cali and watch my Oakland Raiders.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sardinia, it beautiful, and I love Italian men.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Key west. Never been to the ocean. Hardly even out of my state
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    a trip to Saturn maybe
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Miami, yeah I wanna party. >:)
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    France and Italy
  • Jojonh22
    Jojonh22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I want to sit on the beach an enjoy a blended drink, learn to surf, meet the people, taste the food, explore the
    island... I would want to experience as much as possible!