support

Options
Hi I'm Caroline I am 51 ,I am from Ireland ,new to mfp ,started last week ,not good, need support

Replies

• _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome Caroline, I live in Ireland too (there are a few of us here). I've sent you a friend request, you can check my friend list for other Irish mfps.
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline!
    Welcome to our community! You're on the right track to be looking for friends! Very important, I find.
    You're welcome to add me if you like (but I'm from the USA...not sure if that matters to you or not).
  • Chriscut100
    Chriscut100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline.. I'm from edinburgh! Been messing about with the same 7lb for 2 years! Need to shift 2 stone.. Add me if you like :)
  • The_Morrighan
    The_Morrighan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi im in south wales, feel free to add me x
  • SWeETCaRoLiNe115
    SWeETCaRoLiNe115 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Caroline I am 51 ,I am from Ireland ,new to mfp ,started last week ,not good, need support

• MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome.. i sent you a friend request.. i am from the united states..
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome Caroline! You can add me also. From the U.S. But have some good friends in Great Britain on one of my other fitness boards if you need some added friends and support.
  • SWeETCaRoLiNe115
    Options
    N
  • SWeETCaRoLiNe115
    Options