Loosing weight on my upper body

Options
Hi I need some advice. Before I had my second baby I was back to my petite small tops. After having the baby ( 2 months in) I'm trying to loose weight on my upper body. I have gained a lot of fat on my arms and shoulders. I'm trying to do cardio 3/5 times a week for 45min. Also Trying to eating 1500 calories a day. The issue I also have is that I'm nursing my baby so I do get hungy. How can I loose 30lbs.

Any tips on working out would be great.

Replies

• moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ultimately what and how much you eat will help you lose weight or not. If you are not losing weight then you are likely eating more than you burn. Make sure you are accurately logging everything.

You can't choose to lose weight from your upper body. As you lose weight it will come from wherever your body chooses.

If you are hungry you should definitely eat. Especially if nursing, but maybe choose healthier more filling options.

Just my thoughts. I wish you the best.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, the fat will come off from wherever it wants. Eat in a calorie deficit (and you do need a few more calories as you breastfeed, so that's okay!) to lose a pound a week, and if you're doing everything correctly it'll happen.
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    You can't spot reduce, the fat will come off from wherever it wants. Eat in a calorie deficit (and you do need a few more calories as you breastfeed, so that's okay!) to lose a pound a week, and if you're doing everything correctly it'll happen.

I agree, my problem areas are my midsection...once I hit my goal weight I should be ok
  • Nadiamunif
    Nadiamunif Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice. I guess I need to be patient and eat a little more healthy :)