60 pounds gone! With pictures. :)

Options
Hi! So I had a not so good week or two weight loss wise, and I wanted to remind myself of my accomplishments and get back on track, so I thought I'd post something here. I'm 5'2" and 1/2", 169 pounds, and when I started I was 230 pounds. (I started before MFP) I hit the 60 pound mark, and I'm pretty excited. :)

This is a before picture, sorry it's bad quality but I don't have many from when I was like that:
ChoirBefore_zpsa5a5f3c1.jpg

And this is me around two weeks ago, I still have a lot to go but I admit, when I was clothes shopping it was hard for me to believe I actually look like this. My expression is super awkward in this picture, I'm not used to taking selflies.
IMG_8256_zpsb3be929c.jpg

Replies

• DonnaJeanMeier
    Options
    You look fantastic! You must be so proud. I have lost about 20 lbs. since January and still have a few more to go. The scale seems to be stuck and I can't seem to lose the last couple of pounds. You are my inspiration for today. :smile:
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well done! :flowerforyou:
    and keep going - it's so ego-boosting looking great in new smaller sized clothes!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YOu look great!
  • diannecampbelll2
    diannecampbelll2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. You are a inspiration! I'm 5"2 and I started at 230 I'm currently at 187. I can't wait to get to where you are!
  • jordantowerjtf
    Options
    looking hot great job
  • jezamon
    jezamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow, well done!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Fantastic job!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Simply B E A U T I F U L!!
  • jessvilla89
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! I JUST STARTED MY DIET 3 DAYS AGO. I'M AFRAID i AM NOT DOING IT RIGHT? YOU DID A GREAT JOB THOUGH!
  • Fitty_Cent
    Fitty_Cent Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great. You also look about 20 years younger in the second photo!
  • francescainwonderland
    francescainwonderland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh thank you everyone!! :blushing: All of your comments are so sweet!!!
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    You look amazing!! congratulations!!
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! Are you sure that first picture isn't your mom? LOL! Seriously, you look AMAZING!!! What an inspiration!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep it up!!
  • raaiindrops
    raaiindrops Posts: 134
    Options
    You look stunning.............keep the good work and am sure you will never allow it to come back.
  • kugelette
    kugelette Posts: 25
    Options
    You look amazing! Doesn't even look like the same person. You give me a lot of hope, since you're about my height and starting weight....I hope I look as fantastic as you do 60 lbs from now!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look BEAUTIFUL!!! and healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!