What's everyone eating today (picture)?

Options
uvi5
uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
Turkey cheese burger w/ baked fries (1200 calories weighed, measured and logged)
nbxxops95rvr.jpg

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    That looks good! I didn't take any pictures. We were on the road all day, coming home from vacation. For lunch I had a turkey and swiss on wheat and for dinner I'm having pierogies - those were traditional on my father's side of the family. I meant to make kielbasa and boiled eggs too but it was just too hard, coming home so late in the afternoon and having to unpack. For dessert I'm having part of my white chocolate bunny. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    ALL the chocolate!
  • uvi5
    Options
    chocolate and pierogies yummmers!
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was cereal because I'm lazy

Lunch was turkey caesar salad

For dinner I made oven 'fried' turkey breasts with artichokes (I had also make oven sweet potato fries but I forgot about them so...) We ended up having a side of whole wheat bread with laughing cow cheese spread.

Not very Eastery but we sort of had some chocolate to even that out
  • uvi5
    Options
    Smallc10 wrote: »
    Breakfast was cereal because I'm lazy

Lunch was turkey caesar salad

For dinner I made oven 'fried' turkey breasts with artichokes (I had also make oven sweet potato fries but I forgot about them so...) We ended up having a side of whole wheat bread with laughing cow cheese spread.

Not very Eastery but we sort of had some chocolate to even that out

I just missed the chocolate this Easter, but I will fit it in sometime next week! Sounds like a yummy day!

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Some nutritious stuff and JELLY BEANS. Lots of jelly beans.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,413 Member
    Options
    Fried eggs, bacon and coffee (both black and with cream) for breakfast. Ham and turnip/carrots mashed with butter and salt/pepper for dinner. I also made mashed potatoes and crusty rolls, which the other 5 members of my household ate in addition. Coffee with cream post-dinner.
  • uvi5
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Some nutritious stuff and JELLY BEANS. Lots of jelly beans.
    mmmm buttered popcorn jellybellies! Now I wish I had some!
    pd92kocg9x2f.jpg
  • uvi5
    Options
    Fried eggs, bacon and coffee (both black and with cream) for breakfast. Ham and turnip/carrots mashed with butter and salt/pepper for dinner. I also made mashed potatoes and crusty rolls, which the other 5 members of my household ate in addition. Coffee with cream post-dinner.
    That sounds great! I had my after dinner coffee as well. I kinda want another one now :smiley:

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,413 Member
    Options
    uvi5 wrote: »
    That sounds great! I had my after dinner coffee as well. I kinda want another one now :smiley:

Me too, buuuuuut... I have to work at 5am which means bed shortly. No more coffee for me (but loads in the morning).
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Me too, buuuuuut... I have to work at 5am which means bed shortly. No more coffee for me (but loads in the morning).

Thats what decaf is for :D
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are making me hungry. :'(
  • uvi5
    Options

15rdppjbnd1i.gif

Always a morning to look forward to, when coffee;s involved!

• uvi5
    Options
    You are making me hungry. :'(

pusvkfeh4rsd.gif

yum.gif 890.3K