New beginnings, New me

Options
Ia Orana :)

I'm determined to start this new weightloss journey in becoming healthy mentally, physically and spiritually. Would love to connect with others who are on the same journey to weightloss and healthy lifestyle!!

Replies

• maysoonmehdi3
    Options
    same :) ive been on here for about a month now and finding it so helpful! (slightly addictive mind haha)
  • CHARLYAM
    CHARLYAM Posts: 19
    Options
    Aww that's awesome! I've had this app before but only now have I really taken an interest and want to start making healthier choices.. Haha I'm getting that way lol
  • bethanybaugh0078
    bethanybaugh0078 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've only been on here for a few days, but I was doing Weight Watchers since January, but didn't want to waist money, plus MFP just makes more sence.
  • CHARLYAM
    CHARLYAM Posts: 19
    Options
    Yeah I know what you mean! I've tried so many different weight loss programmes but it's too costly.. I actually like the way that on here you are accountable for your eating and exercising and you have friends who are witnesses to your new change and lifestyle as well as supporters for one another :) it's nice to share same goal with others :)