Add me! Let's do this together.

Options
Acal01
Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name Will. As a teenager I used to be a bit chubby, got on a diet and went down to 136 lbs, being 5'8". Held that weight till I got out of high school. To sum it all up, I got up to 248.5 pounds, and just there, my life and self-esteem broke down. I've been struggling with this overweight for a couple of years now (I'm almost 28). On November 4th 2014, I decided I needed to change. Since then, I've come down to 211 pounds, but still have a goal to reach (165-170). Any help, advices, stories, or motivation you can provide, will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm here to help, too.

Replies

• jerzygirlo525
    jerzygirlo525 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Will,
    My name is Angela. You are doing a great job. Do you exercise? That's my problem. I have a hard time cutting the Fat in my diet. What do you do?
  • Acal01
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I exercise moderately, and I have a fast- pace position at work, so I'm always moving around. What I've done's simply been cutting back on sugar, trying not to consume a whole lot of it. I try to eat more protein than carbs, I only drink water throughout the day, and my last meal I try to make it the smallest and the healthier. My breakfast are big and full of protein to feel fuller for a longer period of time, for lunch I eat carbs and protein, carbs being the least, and for dinner I eat a small piece of something with protein, along with plenty of water. (Nuts, eggs, meat, fish, ham... Those would work fine). That's basically my daily routine.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me :)
  • MrsMack78
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far. I've just rejoined again, I lost about 18lbs then I stopped logging and it's started to creep on again so it's time for me to get serious. Good luck to you, you sound determined!
  • Acal01
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am! If you need any help, I'll be more than happy to do so.
  • MrsMack78
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lucyat2
    lucyat2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back on fitness pal after 18 months. I've gained 14lbs in the past 5 months! How did that happen!? Good luck everyone!
  • Acal01
    Options
    Haha! We all know how it happens cuz it's happened to all of us. The thing is how to lose it? That's where support comes in