First 5K Run!

Options
2»

Replies

• fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome job. I enjoy doing the cancer runs due to the fact that I lost mom to cancer (will be1 yr next month) and for all the other people who have lost family and friends to this nasty f******* disease!!! Awesome job and definitely excellent finish time!!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    nice work! what an accomplishment its only up from here soon you will be doing Marathon's and loving life more!!!

A marathon is on my "bucket list"! Hopefully I'll be able to knock out a 10K next year. Baby's steps! haha;)
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome job. I enjoy doing the cancer runs due to the fact that I lost mom to cancer (will be1 yr next month) and for all the other people who have lost family and friends to this nasty f******* disease!!! Awesome job and definitely excellent finish time!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss! The money raised yesterday (over $30,000) is going to a program to help cancer patients in our area receive treatment/pay for medical care. Every little bit helps to help people fight the disease!! We aren't from a big city but we are proud of what we raised!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!