Ripped in 30 buddies?!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm starting Ripped in 30 on Monday. Anyone else want to join me for motivational support? I also plan to couple this workout with the Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout program since I have about 30 more pounds to lose. I'd love to have someone to swap before/afters with and to motivate each other!
Also, any comments/critiques/before and after pics/advice for Ripped in 30 is also welcome here =]

Replies

• freefallmaster
    Options
    I am on week 2 and have been looking for group of people who are doing it. It would be great to have the motivation with someone else who is doing it.
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    yay :)! ok ill send you a request
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it! I Loved it. Well, loved the results anyhow. Some days were brutal! Just completed it in May. Now I am diong her 90 day plan. But feel free to add me for support.
  • ControlQueen
    Options
    I'm on week one of Ripped in 30. Would love your help in keeping me accountable :-)
  • 243lee
    243lee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    starting ripped in 30 today! count me in :)
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    i'm on week 2. Its my second time doing it. My favourite Jillian dVD so far.
  • SymplComplexity
    SymplComplexity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    I started today.... Would love to join everyone!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Starting today, done it once a year ago and LOVED it :)
    Add me!
  • tryingtoshed
    Options
    is anyone else adding extra cardio to ripped in 30?
    im finding it harder and harder to do haha. im not sure if im getting lazy or if im just really tired. im on level 2 now and it is definitely kicking my butt--i just wish the program was a bit more cardio intensive!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I just started this program yesterday :) i'm so sore!!!! but i'm going to try to do 5-6 days a week (likely just 5) and also want to work in a run after the workout 2 - 3 days a week, more if possible. time constraints are my biggest issue, but after tomorrow, i should be able to have more time (summer break for kids!).

is anyone else following the meal plan? i like how normal the foods are. i don't think i'll always use the recipes but they give me a good starting point for what she expects me to eat during this workout program
  • sarahlilly85
    Options
    I started yesterday too! My plan is to do Ripped in 30 2-3 times per week and one of Jillian's other ones, Six Week Six Pack, 2-3 times per week. This is so I don't get bored. I completed the 30 Day Shred last year and was soooo bored doing the same routine every morning.

Abs are really feeling it tonight, it hurts to laugh!

I've used the meal plan that came with Ripped in 30 as a basis for my meal plan for this week. I had to switch it up a little as I'm from the UK so don't have all ingredients to hand plus I'm wheat intolerant so can't eat some of the food she recommends anyway. I try to steer clear of most gluten free stuff as its full of rubbish so switch it for naturally gluten free items like brown rice, lentils and legumes.

Good luck everyone! :)
  • elliec1988
    Options
    I'm about half way through week 2 of ripped in 30. Its good but some of the moves this week are killer!
  • tryingtoshed
    Options
    wait til week 3... my knees are killing me.
  • cherylkimmerling
    cherylkimmerling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done ripped in 30 and quit I. Week 3 (actually I was doing the workouts longer than 1 week)
    Just started again! Best advice wear good shoes!
  • elliec1988
    Options
    Just did the first day of week 3...jeez it was hard! but it seemed to go very quickly and i can now tell that my upper body strength is definately improving!
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i just did day 2 of week 1 today. feel free to add me. how do we log ripped in 30 to exercise. what should we put it as?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I started on June 1st and 'm almost done with Ripped in 30!!!
    I did workout 5 of week 4 this morning, 1 more to go! :bigsmile:
    I have both loved and loathed this DVD and I am sure I will do it again in the future.

Stick with it! Just think how much stronger you're going to be when Jillian is done with you :blushing:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Yeah, week 3 was tough!
  • NESIBEAU
    NESIBEAU Posts: 20
    Options
    I started on June 1st and 'm almost done with Ripped in 30!!!
    I did workout 5 of week 4 this morning, 1 more to go! :bigsmile:
    I have both loved and loathed this DVD and I am sure I will do it again in the future.

Stick with it! Just think how much stronger you're going to be when Jillian is done with you :blushing:

Hi how was your weight loss and inches