Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

We Broke Up Because....... part 2 .....

Options

Replies

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Oh I've wanted it for years. But seeing guys that are so against it, gives me pause. I know that's *kitten* up... Cuz i get generally don't care but still goes through my mind.
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Aw you are such a sweet thing. Any boy that has an issue with what you do with your body is a complete fool & doesn't deserve you in the first place
  • jaxxie
    Options
    Jenna2315 wrote: »
    Aw you are such a sweet thing. Any boy that has an issue with what you do with your body is a complete fool & doesn't deserve you in the first place

That's the kindest thing anyone has said In awhile. Ty
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone judging someone on such superficial things but you are right there's some crazies out there and I choose to avoid such people lol
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    jaxxie wrote: »
    Oh I've wanted it for years. But seeing guys that are so against it, gives me pause. I know that's *kitten* up... Cuz i get generally don't care but still goes through my mind.

Only you can make that decision, it may be frowned upon for a little bit, but most people come around and accept it
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    Mattty79 wrote: »

Only you can make that decision, it may be frowned upon for a little bit, but most people come around and accept it

Completely agree. & anyone that doesn't come around is a jerk and not anyone you want to associate with in the 1st place boo
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    C’mere....
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    He kept telling me to come. I wasn't a machine.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Every time I took 2 steps forward, she inevitably took 2 steps back...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sang Paula Abdul songs day in day out.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Would only watch movies that starred Keanu Reeves
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    We disagreed over who the best Punisher was! #teamthomasjane
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    He dragged me to all the new super hero movies
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    edited March 2018
    Options
    She wanted to attach her umbilical cord to me...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    He was just a big baby
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    Options
    She said I lacked the right Koala tees! I guess bacon tees were not her thing?
  • jaxxie
    Options
    Jenna2315 wrote: »
    Mattty79 wrote: »

Completely agree. & anyone that doesn't come around is a jerk and not anyone you want to associate with in the 1st place boo

True and truer. (is that even a real word?).
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    Options
    When she said show up in a three piece suit, I assumed she meant a speedo, drag shorts and a rash guard. The people at the Opera House wouldn't let me in!
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Options
    Her vice-like grappling grip squeezed the life out of me...
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    He told mey blue eyes were a "deal breaker"...