Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

We Broke Up Because....... part 2 .....

Options

Replies

• XXL2Med
    XXL2Med Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The bedroom got too dangerous... broke multiple bones after I did my last belly flop :D
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    Thought @determinedella89 and I were getting along swimmingly - but I didn't realise I was drowning. :D
    yjsslappv37w.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Every night he took a bath he fliundered around like he was drowning. I got sick of the wet towels.
  • Anger67
    Anger67 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    because looking at her profile photos gave me a pinched nerve in my neck
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    He was always complaining. If it wasnt the pinched nerve it was my mustache tickled.
  • Man_From_Nantucket
    Man_From_Nantucket Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    She knows why
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    He thought i knew things. He just has a really bad memory. He forgot he broke it off.
  • Man_From_Nantucket
    Man_From_Nantucket Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    She wasn't expecting a real man
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    He wouldn't stop reciting limericks around my mother
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We both like men it was an amicable break up we're still friends
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    I got jealous. I always felt there was someone else in the picture that she was hiding
  • OrisMumma15
    OrisMumma15 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I recently became a licensed masseuse, and he wouldn't let me practice on him! I just cannot be with a man who doesn't appreciate a good rub down. *Grumbles and crosses arms*
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    She recently became a masseuse and she’s terrible! She hurts me every time she wants to “practice”.
  • OrisMumma15
    Options
    I need a woman who can handle a little pain and pressure. Sometimes I tend to get a little rough. She couldn't keep up with me.
    Massage therapy, people, keep up. Jeesh. ;)
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    I liked it a little rough and she couldn't keep up :#
  • OrisMumma15
    Options
    No, no that's a lie. He's confused. VERY confused. SEE, THIS IS WHY WE BROKE UP. We're never on the same page!
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    We were working our way through the Kama Sutra, page by page... Somehow she ended up on a different page. It wasn't pretty. We were never the same.
  • OrisMumma15
    Options
    XXL2Med wrote: »
    We were working our way through the Kama Sutra, page by page... Somehow she ended up on a different page. It wasn't pretty. We were never the same.

Literally made me LOL.

He just wasn't adventurous enough for me!! :D
  • XXL2Med
    Options
    I took her zip lining on our first date and she yawned in boredom. :( There was not enough adrenaline for her.
  • OrisMumma15
    Options
    XXL2Med wrote: »
    I took her zip lining on our first date and she yawned in boredom. :( There was not enough adrenaline for her.

Only because I told him I wanted to go ziplining naked, and he made me wear clothes. He never lets me doing anything FUN! I can't live under such strict rules. :D