Journey of a Lifetime

Options
Healy_125
Healy_125 Posts: 8 Member
I am Heather and I have done MFP with a Fitbit for over two years lost all my weight and then after a move, new job and lots of stress, I am putting it all back on. I really liked how my body looked at my goal weight and now any toning I had is lost. Exercise and self worth are my biggest struggle. I have never done the "community or blogs" before hoping some community support will help get me back on track. Good luck to all of you on this journey of a lifetime.

Replies

• Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It's okay things happen that's life just take tiny baby steps to get back on track don't make yourself crazy or beat yourself up about it just accept what is and let go of what was and just go from here on and stay in the moment slowly get back into things and yull be back at your goal weight before you know it ♡
  • disney41103
    disney41103 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whatever has happened that got you to where you are right now is not what is important. Knowing that you value yourself enough to want to change it is what matters. I have never done this before either, but after being considered "obese" for the past 10 years I decided the only way anything would change was if I made the decision to change it. I have never had confidence in myself before but somehow this time I knew I could. Best of luck to you on your journey!