Starting back today need calorie count for Chelinos

Options
Ok I have started back on My Fitness Pal today and tonight is my mother inlaws birthday and we have been invited to go eat at Chelinos Mexican restaurant and the only thing i can find in My Fitness pal for Chelinos is flour tortillas. How am I supposed to count my calories?

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You're probably going to have to log each individual component of your food. You'll be most successful if you're able to order something like a salad where it's easy to know what went into it.

I'm not familiar with Chelinos, but if it's a big chain they will probably have nutrition information on their website. If it's a local place, you can ask if they have nutrition information, but you'll probably have to take your best guess.
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Thanks! Yes it's a local place. I've been trying to eat light and save most of my calories for tonight since I may not be able to log them as correct as I'd like since they don't have info on their site.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Find the closest thing in the database to what you ate - even if it at a different Mexican restaurant and log that. Or log each of the items you did eat separately using your best guess.
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Oh great idea! I didn't think of looking at other similar restaurants!