What's Your 20?

Options
CJisinShape
CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
If 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts, what are your 20% in your life? What things do you do that are so effective they produce the majority of your results in life/love/faith/business/fitness/parenting/education/sports/social life/hobbies etc.?

Replies

• CJisinShape
    Options
    Here's one:

I have a "uniform." By that, I mean I wear different outfits, but in the same look all the time. So, summer might be dresses with an updo, sunglasses and light makeup. Although I'm not technically wearing the same thing everyday, it's almost as easy to get dressed as if I did. And the result is very polished, even though it only took five minutes to put together, because the part that really takes a long time (the deciding) took place when you put your look together months before.
  • garn64
    garn64 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Salt Lake City
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Another one: eliminate the what's for dinner stress.

Make a list of the things you really like to make for your family. Put these in columns based on day of the week. Put the easiest/fastest to make items on your busiest days of the week. Each week, choose one meal from each day. You now have a menu plan for the week.

If that's too much, at least look in your fridge after dinner or the next morning and decide what you will have.

If you know what you will cook takes less time to make than standing in line at the drive-through, you'll be much less tempted by fast food.
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    garn64 wrote: »
    Salt Lake City

Hey. I'm out here too. Only for another couple days though on this project