Blinking to focus weight loss to eye area?

Options

Replies

• Lozibeth
    Lozibeth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nga3v7asvG1s2pegxo1_1280.jpg
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options

Hey, that was my 100th post! I used it on The Lion, how cool! B) Combine that with Prancersise and you'll be lookin' good in no time.

Ah ha ha ha! I am totally going to start doing this at red lights.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    P.s. In what world could that possibly be a lion? I've watched a lot of nature shows and I've never seen one where the lion, stealthily approaching its prey, rolled its eyes heavenward and slammed its tongue down under its chin.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    She inspired young people to exercise, that's a good thing!

• tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    yeah.. you are awesome- well, maybe the "lion" can eliminate the need for collagen injections :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine who'd had gastric bypass noticed that, as she lost weight, more wrinkling was becoming visible in her face. She was doing these strange exaggerated grimaces to try and firm up the skin? the muscles underneath? I'm not even sure what the intended effect was. She did entertain us with her story of doing her face exercises diligently during a two-day road trip... she was sure she'd frightened many other drivers along the way.

I remember seeing a chin strap thingy that looked kinda like a muzzle in an old 1920s catalogue. It was supposed to be worn at night to either prevent or cure saggy jowls.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs!
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I work out my eyes 1-1.5 hours a day to spot-reduce there and although it's tough I've been seeing major results. You also need to make sure you're eating a surplus and plenty of protein to tone your eye muscles otherwise they'll just get skinny-fat. Good luck xoxo
  • LAWoman72
    Options

Oh my God!

I can just see this thing landing among my gifts this Mother's Day.

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Noobs!

cucumber-facial.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Sniffing and sneezing due to allergies have left my nose exceptionally thin and attractive.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Oh God. I'm on the train crying coz I'm laughing so hard.. That lion thing looks,. I can't think of a word to describe just how scared DH would be if I started doing that.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options

Hey, that was my 100th post! I used it on The Lion, how cool! B) Combine that with Prancersise and you'll be lookin' good in no time.

My mom bought those videos when I was a kid. We practiced our Lion and other poses very deligently for about a week before my mom finally gave up on the riculousness ( is that a word?)
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    If spot reduction through exercise were possible, fat people would have a skinny face from all that chewing.

Hmm... I guess this finally explains my narrow face and wide hips! :D
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I work out my eyes 1-1.5 hours a day to spot-reduce there and although it's tough I've been seeing major results. You also need to make sure you're eating a surplus and plenty of protein to tone your eye muscles otherwise they'll just get skinny-fat. Good luck xoxo

LOL. You are joking, right?
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

OMG... the Prancercise lady. I laugh uncontrollably just thinking about her.

• LAWoman72
    Options

OMG... the Prancercise lady. I laugh uncontrollably just thinking about her.

I once threatened my husband that I was going to start doing this in our front yard. He said he would move out.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

There's a sequel. She's got a lovetoy with her in this one.