Kinda new, looking for support

Options
Hello, My name is Bobbie. Im a 33 yr old single mother of two girls looking to lose at least 50 lbs. I have used the myfitnesspal app a few time in the past but never the community. I'm hoping I can find a partner or a group of people to help keep me on track and I the same for them :smile:

Replies

• stephiekp
    stephiekp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Bobbie...I just started myfitnesspal 10 days ago and so far I do like it. It's the exercise I do after work in the evening that I have to push myself to do!! Of course, once I do it I am sooo happy I did, it's just getting the ambition to do it..lol. Stay with it and good luck!
  • heather_jg
    heather_jg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Bobbie, I too am 33 returning to the app with a target of 74lb to lose. I have 1 child and I know that I need to introduce more exercise into my life so am starting off slow, in my home and hopefully will make one change at a time. Heather x
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome :smile: feel free to add me, and we can motivate each other :smiley:
  • soniaasaini
    soniaasaini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi m sonia ,25 .just started today to become healthy by eating proper food and exercising
  • MERRYMONKEY512
    MERRYMONKEY512 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 with an 11 year old son. I'm a dog trainer and in school to be a vet tech. Just started doing yoga again and forgot how much I missed it. Have fun with everything and good luck!
  • loveyhowell0383
    loveyhowell0383 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Janet. Just turned 33 and have 2 kids. I'm also looking to lose 50lbs. I have never seemed to be able to shed the "baby weight" and my kids 7 and 9 - lol! I've tried this app a few times, but never with friends or support. I'm looking for motivation as well.
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey i m 22, new here all i want to share i eat a lot but didnt gain as much as i eat .i need some motivagion and some good partners .
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    nwa2e0jqsl27.jpg
  • Kat78956
    Kat78956 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love that post Urloved33 - great picture!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the fourth? fifth? attempt to get back in shape. So far (37 days) I've been dedicated to eating right and exercising [!] in a way I never have before. Feel free to add. :smile:
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Also looking for more MFP buddies to share success with!
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    good luck love my fitness pal it works great when you use it
  • jamiee2324
    jamiee2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to join a small group I'm starting on groupme! Wanted to create a little group to help motivate eachother and stay on track :) anyone is welcome!
  • spunkypug100
    spunkypug100 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts! I've got quite a few new friends :)
  • AlexanderUSMC
    AlexanderUSMC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated, it makes the journey much easier! Former U.S Marine who let fitness slide for a bit, back killing it again!
  • CMae818
    CMae818 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Bobbie! I'm Casey. I also have 2 kids and think of them often for motivation. I know that they will follow my example which helps me to make smarter nutritional choices (at least I try lol) although as mom it's sometimes hard to find time for yourself. I still haven't reached my goals yet, but am working hard to get there. You've got this girl!