My personal challenge!

Options
Okay, so I have met 2 really great friends from college. We are going camping in about 2 and a half weeks, and so they have made a deal to start working out everyday together.. since they live near each other. I, on the other hand, live about an hour away from them, and so can't go with them. My schedule is crazy... and I used to work out in the evenings... but now I have school. So, I am planning on getting up at 6am... and working out for an hour or so every morning... I am NOT a morning person, but I need to start working out and it's the time I actually have time to do it. I'm going to be tired, but I really want to do this!

Replies

• val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck Megan, I'm sure you will achieve it!!!
  • jamie11k
    jamie11k Posts: 82
    Options
    you won't be tired after the workout- just keep up with it! good luck!!! (I should have you call me to get me to the gym at the same time :P )
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You'll get used to getting up early... I usually get up no later than 7:30 or 8 and recently I've had to get up at 5 for coaching vball and now on days I don't have it I can't sleep in past 6:30! You just have to force yourself at first but then it gets easier, I always set an alarm but it never wakes me up cause I'm up before it... good luck, you can do it!

~Leash :heart:
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!!
  • MeganFex
    MeganFex Posts: 46
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support! :D I really appreciate it!