My story

Options
Hi my name is Jackie. My wt loss journey to the true me has included the Rotation Diet, Weight watchers, the Carbohydrates Addicts diet, and The Cabbage Soup Diet. I'm 5'4" and in 2010 Oct weighed 165... I'm a Christian and my prayers were to lose wt... I was out of control eating when I didn't want to, feeling guilt and shame. Waking up full and feeling like all the fun was gone out of the day when eating was done. I last my wt doing the Prism Wt Management Program. I'm a food addict and abused food going to it rather than God with my emotions. My wt management journey is continuing with me currently weighing 118.6. I've been holding steady for almost 4 years at 115-123. I was an RN and have retired and clean houses now. I believe that wt gain is a symptom and not really the problem. Change is so hard and I need community and My Fitness Pal and Jesus.

Replies

• jacqueliny
    jacqueliny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Update ... now 2019 and I am pleased to report that I’m back on a more disciplined way of eating once more ... I had 6 pounds to loose and inches and did that in 45 days and kept on a continuance program for 50 days more and was bored and unmotivated and tempted to eat candy. I am a house cleaner now and my biceps hurt all the time. I took a V shred quiz and changed my goals to work on muscle building as I know that I loose muscle yearly. V shred gave me a 192C- 48Fat and 120 protein macro nutrient recommendation. I reasearched that on a medical health website and am satisfied with the cal count for maintenance and know that muscle weighs more. So motivated to take my mind off loosing and focus on muscle building. I have 9 years of experience on this journey.
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Awesome.
  • jacqueliny
    jacqueliny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    V shred didn’t last too long..,my heart is with God and Prism Wt Loss Program.