Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Yup. I have about 100 calories for coffee's per day
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these people. I never count my liquids. Including my pureed steak and bacon. OOh and I pureed everything I buy from Burger king!

yes you need to count them. for example if you drink a mango juice only 1 litre it is 540 cal and 133 g sugars.. that means i am way over my sugar daily intake. if i drink all that mango juice it like replacing a meal. So if you drink anything except water you need to count it.
    This is why some people ask themselves '' oh why am I not losing weight? '' when finally they don't take int account of alcohol, milk, tea, coffe with sugar, juices, sparkling soft drinks, etcccccc

I did not say nothing about fruit juices. I was talking about steak. Liquid never counts if it's pureed steak!

True story. I'm so tired of people on this site being NON-supportive!!! I thought we were all here for the same things!

Are you saying I am not supportive? I gave her the best advice she could get! While some people telling her not to count liquids!! A person can live only drinking water and other drinks because they contain lots of everything. If you have a better advice PLEASE I want to hear!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these people. I never count my liquids. Including my pureed steak and bacon. OOh and I pureed everything I buy from Burger king!

yes you need to count them. for example if you drink a mango juice only 1 litre it is 540 cal and 133 g sugars.. that means i am way over my sugar daily intake. if i drink all that mango juice it like replacing a meal. So if you drink anything except water you need to count it.
    This is why some people ask themselves '' oh why am I not losing weight? '' when finally they don't take int account of alcohol, milk, tea, coffe with sugar, juices, sparkling soft drinks, etcccccc

I did not say nothing about fruit juices. I was talking about steak. Liquid never counts if it's pureed steak!

True story. I'm so tired of people on this site being NON-supportive!!! I thought we were all here for the same things!

Are you saying I am not supportive? I gave her the best advice she could get! While some people telling her not to count liquids!! A person can live only drinking water and other drinks because they contain lots of everything. If you have a better advice PLEASE I want to hear!

Liquids are processed differently by your body! They go to your bladder instead of your intestines
  • MissSaturday
    Options

Liquids are processed differently by your body! They go to your bladder instead of your intestines

BRAVO BRAVO You discovered the hot water!
    Please do some researches and then talk to me! Things you drink befre they do the world trip and then they exit from yout body!
    And for your knowledge the liquids go before to the small intestine....
    PASSO E CHIUDO
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Please do some researches and then talk to me! Things you drink befre they do the world trip and then they exit from yout body!
    PASSO E CHIUDO

Why are you being so mean? Dav and Wheird...ignore the haters and keep pureeing your steaks if that is what works for you.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

PASSO E CHIUDO

Why are you being so mean? Dav and Wheird...ignore the haters and keep pureeing your steaks if that is what works for you.

I water them down... Darn it.. BACK OFF DAV and Wheird!
  • Mseleanor1
    Mseleanor1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I count the liquids and because I see how many empty calories they are - I'm now starting to shy away from them. My drink of choice now days is water!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    don't forget about condiments. ketchup, relish, mustard, mayo.... everything

You don't count ketchup bro.

bro, do you even condiment?

Bro I have been ketchuping since you were still mustarding. Don't even go there bro!

Mayo know even how to spread? Pfft.

I absolutely relish discussions like this.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

100 calories in coffee would be about 50 cups.

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

a nurlitch can't put sugar in his coffee?
  • MissSaturday
    Options

a nurlitch can't put sugar in his coffee?

TRY TO BE SUPPORTIVE! HAUHAUHAU
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

PASSO E CHIUDO

Please learn some science before trying to tell me that the liquids I drink take trips around the world. This is ridiculously false!!!
  • MissSaturday
    Options
    How much you wanna bet whierd? :))
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    How much you wanna bet whierd? :))
    huehuehuehue
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

burger-king.jpg

Ow Snap, he brought out a can of Flame.
  • amightymanofgod
    amightymanofgod Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yes, anything with calories in it. Water and lemon is great.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    don't forget about condiments. ketchup, relish, mustard, mayo.... everything

You don't count ketchup bro.

Why not?

Ketchup is a freebie. Like spinach.

Are you effing with me?

...no.

Something like putting ketchup, relish, mustard, etc. on a burger or a hot dog, I don't bother tracking. To me it's such a small amount it wouldn't make a dent in my daily calories anyway, in the long run...
  • ravenbard
    ravenbard Posts: 51
    Options
    Sorry to tell you this but you put down in your food diary every day each and everything that goes inside that lovely mouth of yours,,, That includes all liquids. Your dairy will keep tally for you.
  • ravenbard
    Options
    You should and if you are diabetic, like I am, then ketchup is a no no. I do not have any freebies...
  • ravenbard
    Options
    If you are serious about this you should put everything down that goes INSIDE your mouth... PERIOD