Who loves Insanity?

Options
Insanity for me is a love, hate relationship haha. I love how much calories I burn n sweat but it sucks especially when you push yourself harder and harder. I finished it last week n I lost 24 pounds n 4 inches of my waist. I'm doing the second month over again. I also ate really well. If you want tips, advice or motivation add me or msg me. :)

Replies

• natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 and it's really hard to keep up, but it does get better right? What do you eat before you workout. I find myself getting really tired and I'm not sure if it's because I'm going on coffe/skim milk or because I am that out of shape. :)
  • Wickedshott
    Options
    Ahhh I wouldn't say better. Lol. It gets harder not going to lie. But the satisfaction you get when you complete a day is great . *kitten* I get tired n im doing the second month over again. I started t25 for three days n was like ah insanity is way better as in sweating n physical wise. But I just have a salad with water at work n I don't usually eat right before. If I do eat. It's like some peanuts n then I look forward to my chicken salad for dinner after Insanity. I do take marked by Mark Wahlberg . Supplement pills. I know silly but I have to lose inches for my weigh ins. So im serious about that n my health. I just stick with water. Lots and lots of water. Ur pee has to be clear or close to it.