53 lbs down only 7 more til ONEderland!!

Options
allise175
allise175 Posts: 10 Member
this is your typical success story of how a fat girl finally got tired of being fat! I've struggled with my weight all my life. I was always the heaviest of my sisters of my friends and especially in my class. But as I got older I learned to love myself and my weight stopped botching me. In fact I got so comfortable that I let myself get entirely too close to 300 lbs and when that happened enough was enough. In November 2014 I had been stood up for dates 3xs and I couldn't help but feel selfconcious of my weight b/c I was at my heaviest of weight at 259. That was the breaking point. I decided I was gonna go just 21 days of eating healthy logging all my food and working out! I was so excited when I lost 8lbs from just 21 days of work! So why stop there? I kept going and now 5 months later I'm down 53lbs and the smallest I've been since middle school! My success story is not really about the weight loss for me, that's just a bonus! I'm successful cause I've sticking to what I've started! Now I've only got 47 lbs until my ultimate goal weight and I'm closer than ever to my life long goal of being a police officer! Please keep me in your prayers as I continue along this journey! Thanks for the love and support! See you guys in 47 lbs!

Replies

• dawn007413
    dawn007413 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Serendipitous_Life
    Serendipitous_Life Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look incredible... way to go!! :)
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your story is similar to mine. Learned to love myself way too much until I realize by letting my weight spiral out of control, I was actually killing myself. I've always been heavyset so its hard to imagine anything else, but I want the lifestyle change. Hoping I can be as successful as you!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • allise175
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Best of luck to everyone on their own journey as well!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great and have a very healthy attitude :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Wonderful attitude and awesome work!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Woo!
  • kgmcgee
    kgmcgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Lookin good!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look SO great! What a wonderful transformation even now, before you hit your ultimate goal. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • allise175
    Options
    And that's why I love MFP! Everyone here is so supportive! Thank you all! And yes I am really proud but I'm going now so there's no stopping me!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing! You have such an amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing!
  • shapenerfiterratii
    shapenerfiterratii Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great and will keep looking great, thanks for sharing!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Heavens to Betsy, slim you looks like plump you's daughter!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous Dahling! Congrats to you. We share almost the same story.
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are looking good. Great job!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • vanessarake
    vanessarake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AMAZING!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!

I do want to share something... as I was reading your post it makes me think of something I would read on the back of a book jacket. You wrote from your heart and it hit me that way... consider some writing if you're not already doing something like that. I would pick up your book in a minute if I read this on a book jacket. Everyone loves a success story, struggles, reality and a good ending. :)
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    You are awesome and look beautiful! Best of luck with your future goals, I'll definitely keep you in my prayers as you continue your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!