Breast getting larger and perkier after weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleymm625
    Options
    mine were like a 38c at 162 lbs and now i wear a 32d at around 130
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    pictures ?
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Every woman who has lost weight now has deflated breasts (including me) is cursing you in their heads right now. :laugh:

Stop cursing and start doing push-ups and pull ups and bench presses...And pick up heavy things too!:bigsmile:
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed size but they LOOK bigger because my underbust and waist are much, much smaller than they were (5" off my waist and 3" off my underbust).

Not sure that they look perkier without a bra, though.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Haha definitely not pregnant! Only 19 and just finished my last menstrual haha

you can still have a period and be pregnant... only way you can't get pregnant is if you're not having sex.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You're 19. Your body is still developing, you lucky duck. :wink:
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You look wonderful. I wish I could have gotten my weight under control when I was 19! Since you are young, your body is still forming. I'd take your "issue" as a non-issue and be thankful. Also, glad to hear you have not been sexually active. For whatever reason you have chosen, that's great! :wink:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    never heard of that before,
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Omg mine are the same! They went from a 36D to a 34C and they look so much better, perkier and fuller now so I'm happy! :) I was a little bummed about them getting smaller but they look better now haha
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    body fat percentage has an impact on your hormone balance.
    also, sometimes stretched skin shrinks back in time.
  • madhamey
    madhamey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed size but they LOOK bigger because my underbust and waist are much, much smaller than they were (5" off my waist and 3" off my underbust).

Not sure that they look perkier without a bra, though.

Same here, mine stayed same size but look bigger.
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    I'm also 19 and not pregnant (I had a pregnancy test done the other day) and my breasts have been getting perkier.