Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Horror Movies?

2»

Replies

• Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    Halloween, IT, poltergeist. Still scared of clowns!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Love horror flicks! I recently saw Deliver Us From Evil which was better than I thought it would be.
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Love horror movies. Good ones, bad ones...I've seen a LOT. Own several collections of 50 horror movies, most of which are crap, but a few classics & fun ones thrown in.

Exorcist, Dracula, Nosferatu, lots of Hammer horror films, lots of '40s movies.
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    This one always creeped me out:

I saw this one in the theater...I would have been 9 or 10 at the time. The head sprouting legs sure made an impression on me. :p

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    The new Evil Dead
  • DropkickkMurphyy
    DropkickkMurphyy Posts: 55 Member
    arkham_ma wrote: »
    Love horror movies. Good ones, bad ones...I've seen a LOT. Own several collections of 50 horror movies, most of which are crap, but a few classics & fun ones thrown in.

Exorcist, Dracula, Nosferatu, lots of Hammer horror films, lots of '40s movies.

I tend to impulse buy the horror movies out of the $5 bin at Walmart. Mostly the "5 horror movie pack" movies. They are almost always B-Movies and it just tickles me. I love it. :lol: