Ideas, tips and recipes needed!

Hello, I've been on and off the site for a while, but I need to get serious now. In the past couple years I've gotten some stomach issues-allergies have happened and it has meant that my menu options are limited. I'm getting bored of many of the foods I make, although it's been pretty simple things. I'm looking for some tips for snacks, lunches and dinners that are different, exciting and healthy! Here is the list of things I can't eat: All dairy products, Legumes, Soy products. There are many little things that could also be added to the list, but those are the big ones. Any ideas?

Replies

• BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    I'm gluten free and dairy free! I eat a lot of fruits, veggies, meats and nuts. Feel free to add me for diary ideas and/or any questions you have! I don't always eat a lot in a day because I'm never hungry but I've been GF for years so I know what I'm talking about haha
  • richellechouinard
    richellechouinard Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you! I am always hungry, so finding food that's filling enough has been a challenge. I've finally discovered that oatmeal, walnuts and a touch of sugar free syrup is the best breakfast to keep me full until snack time.