13»

Replies

• daniebanks
    daniebanks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    daniebanks wrote: »
    threnjen wrote: »
    Why on earth would they give you such a big deficit when you aren't even trying to lose weight? I am so confused. Was the other information that you paid for helpful - the meal plan etc?

That's what I thought. Im not new to gym either, I just finished a 12 week program (kayla itsines aswell as adding in my own lifting sessions) so im aware of my energy levels depending on how much food im consuming. If you asked anyone I know they would tell you im eating all the time lol but good foods, and cheats in moderation.

The meal plan i was sent was literally for ONE day which shocked me, it was so basic, I could of written it myself in 2 seconds. The training guide was for one week. it also had ALOT of stready state cardio, which goes against everything i've seen about overdoing cardio when trying to build muslce
    ok all they did, really, was take your money and email and stats and spit out some crap. you prob won't get your $, though i think you should try. but you should name the company and give them an honest review (idk where would be best, here probably, because threads come up high in google searches).

also yeah what is happening in that kyla itsines plan (just roughly) - you look fantastic. (other than 1450-1600 which would still kill me)
    like not asking for what you paid for, just - is it bodyweight circuits, plyo...

though more than likely it's the cals :'(

Yeah i definitely agree, took money, gave some basic reply. too basic. Oh well.

What is Plyo?

1450-1600 too low or high for you? trust me i could eat alot more but I try not to go overboard otherwise I just get too bloated lol
  • daniebanks
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    BTW OP, every time I see someone mention this kyla program or whatever it is, my mind shuts off. I do a power lifting program so that's where my mind is. But now I'm curious...

I think what she has designed is really great for girls, even just to help them learn about different exercises. I must admit I did add alot of extra lifting sessions in from about week 6 onwards as I felt I needed to push myself more. I cut alot of the cardio & I started tracking my food + macros with MFP which I found really beneficial.

Yeah...I guess I never really got into the things that were "great for girls". But, interesting. Eyes opened. You look great.

Thanks for the feedback :smile:

• daniebanks
    Options
    Im on instagram too guys if you want to add me,ill follow you back, always keen to check out other mfp people 'what_danie_ate' :smile:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I still don't really even know what instagram is. I'm stuck in like...1956
  • daniebanks
    Options

Lol. Instagram is all i look at, really good for food/fitness ideas
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Lol. Instagram is all i look at, really good for food/fitness ideas

I was like 5 years late on the iPhone. I'll get instagram in like two years probably.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would they give you such a big deficit when you aren't even trying to lose weight? I am so confused. Was the other information that you paid for helpful - the meal plan etc?

That's what I thought. Im not new to gym either, I just finished a 12 week program (kayla itsines aswell as adding in my own lifting sessions) so im aware of my energy levels depending on how much food im consuming. If you asked anyone I know they would tell you im eating all the time lol but good foods, and cheats in moderation.

The meal plan i was sent was literally for ONE day which shocked me, it was so basic, I could of written it myself in 2 seconds. The training guide was for one week. it also had ALOT of stready state cardio, which goes against everything i've seen about overdoing cardio when trying to build muslce
    ok all they did, really, was take your money and email and stats and spit out some crap. you prob won't get your $, though i think you should try. but you should name the company and give them an honest review (idk where would be best, here probably, because threads come up high in google searches).

also yeah what is happening in that kyla itsines plan (just roughly) - you look fantastic. (other than 1450-1600 which would still kill me)
    like not asking for what you paid for, just - is it bodyweight circuits, plyo...

What is Plyo?

1450-1600 too low or high for you? trust me i could eat alot more but I try not to go overboard otherwise I just get too bloated lol

way too low, there would be bodies all around, lol. plyometrics = lots of jumping :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

Me neither! Or that snapchat I'm always hearing about....
  • daniebanks
    Options
    Lollll
  • daniebanks
    Options

What is Plyo?

way too low, there would be bodies all around, lol. plyometrics = lots of jumping :)

lol
    Ah right, gotcha