5:2 Diet

2»

Replies

• leeannkipling
    leeannkipling Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys I have been using this app for about four weeks now and back at the gym for six I plucked up the courage to get weighed two weeks ago and I have gained 12lbs over the last year so gutted really, I am not one forgetting weighed a lot so am going on how my clothes fit I don't seem to have lost much weight since Benn back at the gym though clothes still tight I am going to try the 5:2 diet nice to know I can check in with you all
  • cgangl1821
    cgangl1821 Posts: 34 Member
    So the fast day is not as easy as it sounds. Lol. 3 hours to power through until bed. I only went 105 over the 500 so for my 1st day doing this I am super proud of myself. I have a better idea on how to plan for the next time. ☺ Thanks again to everyone for your help and ideas!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    cgangl1821 wrote: »
    So the fast day is not as easy as it sounds. Lol. 3 hours to power through until bed. I only went 105 over the 500 so for my 1st day doing this I am super proud of myself. I have a better idea on how to plan for the next time. ☺ Thanks again to everyone for your help and ideas!

They actually do get easier! You will notice the second and 3rd fast days will be a bit easier, but it takes about 5 fasts to get used to it. It may not get completely easy, but it won't be as hard as the first week.