Back to deal with some maintenance creep

Options
Sarasmaintaining
Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone- I used to have a MFP account some time ago and I'm back today to address some maintenance creep that's been happening over the past couple of months. I originally lost around 57lbs and my 2 year maintenance anniversary is on the 10th of this month. My maintenance range is 120-125lbs and the past few days 127lbs has been giving me the stink eye :* Time to get a handle on that! I've been maintaining without having to keep a food journal (just doing some mental calorie math throughout the day and practicing 16/8IF most days), but I've decided to start tracking here on MFP for the time being to see where things are at (my diary setting is public but so far the only thing listed is my morning tea).

I'm also going to start exploring the whole wheat thing-before you all start throwing tomatoes at me, I do realize wheat does not cause weight gain (it's all about the calories), but I've been dealing with some 'fuzzy' brain, and while I'm a skeptic, I am going to at least look into it. I've also started taking D3 again, so that should help things as well. Wonder if anyone here has cut out wheat and experienced mental clarity? I've read Wheat Belly/Grain Brain and at the time thought the whole thing was silly, but now I'm at least willing to look into it a bit more.

Anyhooo, glad to be back and I'm actually a bit excited to do this again :)