HIIT

Options
Does anyone have any good HIIT Cardio workouts they would like to share?

Replies

• CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    check out Fitnessblender.com they have a ton of really great ones
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is great and I also like the app Flexter.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'll check those out, thanks!
  • adriannanna
    Options
    Fitnessblender videos on youtube are amazing, so easy to follow along. Usually I get bored with bodyweight type exercises very quickly, but their videos keep me engaged and time flies! I like the way they display the time bar and calories. I also heard that treadmill is very useful for HIIT, doing 30 second sprit and 10 second fast walk or 30 second sprint and 10 second complete rest.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    Options
    Fitnessblender videos on youtube are amazing, so easy to follow along. Usually I get bored with bodyweight type exercises very quickly, but their videos keep me engaged and time flies! I like the way they display the time bar and calories. I also heard that treadmill is very useful for HIIT, doing 30 second sprit and 10 second fast walk or 30 second sprint and 10 second complete rest.[/quote

Awesome! Thanks!
  • sparkilstar
    sparkilstar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you record hiit on mfp? I'm going to do cycling.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    Options
    Pretty sure you will have to manually select the time and enter your calories burned for the cycling. There is cycling in the workout selections but not sure it will accurately calculate calories burned.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    How do you record hiit on mfp? I'm going to do cycling.

cycling...

however I typically use mapmyfitness for stuff like that to log with.

• jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Fitness Blender videos! For those I've been recording the lowest of their calorie range to be on the safe side.