5'2 girls calories!

Options
2»

Replies

• threeappleshigh
    threeappleshigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'-0", curvy with boobs (short & stacked) and and I'm eating 1450 to lose.
    I'll be brutally honest and admit I don't work out very much at all. I've been steadily losing about 0.5lbs/week.
  • lenacooper103
    lenacooper103 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.5", currently weigh 147 (Size 36D Chest), down from 158 about 60 days ago. My cals are set at 1200, and I exercise about 3-5 times a week, usually just walking 2-3 miles at a time, sometimes walk 2 miles, jog 1 mile. I eat back about half of the calories burned most of the time. Sometimes I don't eat them back which is probably unhealthy, but on those days I'm feeling a little over zealous. I probably eat closer to 1200 - 1300 a day, and am losing a little more than 1 lb a week. :smile: I wish I was losing 2lbs/week, but honestly, that's probably also a part of an unhealthy mindset. I'm 12 lbs from my initial goal weight and will reassess at 135.
  • jennyramos92
    jennyramos92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and it's very difficult for me to lose weight. mfp has me at 1200 calories right now so "fingers crossed". Also is anybody else having trouble hitting their calorie goals? Seems a bit rediculous for me to be having trouble at 1200 cal but I'm eating meals with mainly veggies. I feel so full alll the time now....also I feel like i have to force food down my throat to meet the calorie goals. I might be logging wrong though. We'll see how this goes. :s
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    1850 and I eat back most of my exercise calories. I'm pretty stocky with wide shoulders and 5 foot 2. Losing about 2 pounds a month, give or take. I absolutely hate being hungry so trying to lose faster or eat less just isn't gonna cut it for me.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hello, just wondering how many calories you 5'2 / 157cm ladies are eating, are you exercising, and how much weight per week do you lose? :)

Bonus points if you're hourglass shapes/ big boobs like me!

I'm 5'2.5" and 65 years old. I've dropped 45+ pounds so far eating around 1250-1350 cals plus eating back exercise calories on workout days (usually around 1600-1800 cals.).

Exercising 4xs per week doing Body Pump (weight training) and some cardio. I've consistently lost around 1.5 to 2 pounds per month over the last year and a half. I currently have MFP set to sedentary for .3lbs loss per week for the last few pounds until maintenance.

I'm hourglass shape with large ladies and have lost over 5" everywhere dropping from a size 14/16 US to a 6/8, sometimes even a size 4 US.
  • kpkitten
    kpkitten Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    5'2, 22 and 225lbs
    I eat 1800-2800 a day, usually around 2400. Losing 1.5-2lb a week
    Idk what my actual body shape is, quite big hipsand chest but had a belly since puberty hit really so never seen what I'm "meant" to look like!!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    5' 2" & 46 yrs old, 128lbs. I started at 1200 calories and only lost a couple of lbs., upped calories to 1350 and lost 8lbs and 5.5 inches. Now I am increasing my calories to find my real TDEE, not my suppressed one. I have gotten up to 1800 calories without gaining weight or body fat (according to my scale). I lift heavy 3-4x week and do minimal cardio. Once I get to my TDEE I will take a small cut to lose more fat.