LF others who have 100lbs.+ to lose or lost

Options
I'm relatively new and have about 150lbs. to lose and would really love to have some other 100+lbs. to lose people to work with.
If you're out there working on 100lbs. or have lost that much and working on more please feel free to add me as a friend or message here so we can help each other! Cheers! :smile:

Replies

• LovelysJourney
    Options
    ive lost 132 and have 65 more to lose..
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lost 95 with 100 more to lose
  • Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    Yay thanks people! 100lbs. seems so insurmountable so it's awesome to see two people right off who have done it! Thanks for being such an inspiration!
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Lost 72 and have ~38 to go for a total of about 110 lbs total loss.
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    I have lost 77 or so and have another 50 I want to lose. It can be done!! Eat what you want, don't deprive yourself of anything, just eat it in moderation. NEVER eat something before logging it!! That is the biggest mistake I have made. If you have one bad day, don't turn it into two. Just pick up where you left off and look forward!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck! And also remember...SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!!

AND THIS IS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE, NOT A DIET!!!!
  • BCKWilke2013
    Options
    I'm just like you I have 158 lbs. to lose and I just started using MFP on Monday. I have yet to weigh myself, but I can already notice a difference in my energy and overall health. I believe in you and know you can lose the weight! You just gotta remember anything is possible with a little hard work and dedication =)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I started in April, Starting wight 355. Last Monday weighed myself 325, this Monday is a weigh in. I'm 33 and have over 240 pounds to loose.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have lost 77 or so and have another 50 I want to lose. It can be done!! Eat what you want, don't deprive yourself of anything, just eat it in moderation. NEVER eat something before logging it!! That is the biggest mistake I have made. If you have one bad day, don't turn it into two. Just pick up where you left off and look forward!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck! And also remember...SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!!

love this
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Goal is to lose 145 lbs, down 30 so far.....
  • Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    I'm amazed at all the people on here losing larger amounts of weight and you are all inspirations to me to get going! Thanks for all the friend requests too! I'll take all the friends I can get on this for sure! I'll also be a friend to anyone who needs someone who cares and will encourage them on this path. I have about 150lbs. to lose and with the motivation and supportive people on here I KNOW I can do it! :smile:
  • Kalley1959
    Kalley1959 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in January of this year and have lost 39 with another 150 to go. I log everything I eat and I agree log your food before you eat it. You will be amazed at what is in the food we have been eating.

Feel free to add me...I log in every day.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    MFP only records 93 pounds lost so far, but I actually started this journey up another 30 pounds or so. So, I've actually LOST 122 so far. I'm planning on re-evaluating where I want to ultimately end up when I drop another 30 pounds or so. Don't know how I'm going to look at that point, and refuse to look skeletal just to meet some arbitrary "height/weight" ideal.

Started in December of 2011 with an unexpected, sudden loss, and only found out this year it was due to a medical condition I've finally gotten under control. Joined MFP in January of 2012, but I actually didn't take the reins on where this was going until January of this year, but I'm hoping that I can keep things steering in a healthy direction from now on.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 131 lbs. I've lost 52 lbs. since I joined MFP in January. I've become physically active, reduced the quantity of what I eat and improved the quality of what I eat, and I've worked through a lot of emotional issues related to why I turn to food for reasons other than hunger. I'm feeling really healthy and happy. Please feel free to send me a friend request, if you'd like. (Ditto to anyone else on a similar journey.)
  • sarrie74
    sarrie74 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me...100+ to loose and down 35
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have lost 116 and have 94 left to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! From my starting weight to my goal weight, I needed to lose about 97 lbs...I lost 30 already, but still have a ways ahead of me! Would like to add you...and anyone else...I'm pretty new here too! I gotta say that I love MFP so far! Everyone has been very supportive, and I try to be too! :-)
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66 kg (145 lbs) and have at least 42 kg (92 lb) to go.

Feel free to add me. :)

(My ticker is not showing correctly)
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Was 415 or so and weigh 185... 230 pounds gone... now at goal and working on gaining a few pounds through lifting.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 75 more to lose.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options

KmE27SP.gif