Tell us what you did?
  • troyrunner123
    troyrunner123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Linda73c wrote: »
    Man, I cant wait to get to the gym.
    Tell us what you did?

Original Poster here:
    In an effort to address some of the question listed I hope the information below helps answer most if not all.
    Admittedly, I am a bit militant on what I consume daily during this calorie reduction phase. I adhere to strict consumption not because I believe some foods are unhealthy (I believe the exact opposite) but rather because I wanted to maintain a low calorie intake and in the instance of fruit I am not ready to reintroduce fruit back yet because of the my personal fear it will lead me to processed sugars (my nemesis). So in short, I have attempted to reset my palate and for me it was easier to not challenge my will power by basically only consuming the items listed below. If I critically examine how I became 50 lbs overweight my biggest offenses would be processed sugary snacks (cakes, candy, donut, etc…) as well as beer or wine too often. I have always maintained regular exercise regime even when 50 lbs overweight. I was the fat guy in the corner keeping up with you in expert level spinning class!

Mornings: Only Greek yogurt or Quinoa w/cinnamon
    Lunch: Lean meat (Turkey/Chicken/Red/Tuna) (5 oz), w/salad (herb blend or spring mix)

Dinner: Lean meat (Turkey/Chicken/Red/Tuna) (5 oz) w/salad (herb blend or spring mix). I incorporate a veggie almost every dinner (Cauliflower mash, steamed frozen veggies, etc…)

Daily drinks: 24 oz black coffee every morning, then 24 oz green tea, water balance of day.
    Daily cardio: 45-60 mins 3.5mph 6-10% incline on treadmill 6 days week or longer on weekends.
    Mid afternoon snack: Usually tomatoes, red/green peppers about 50-100 cals worth

I have not consumed any soda, alcohol, fruits, nuts, whites (pasta, processed, flour). I will gradually and with vigilant moderation begin reintroducing everything back into my diet as I look toward the maintenance phase in the near future.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    WOW, so impressive!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!