Adult Beverage What Is Your All Time Favorite?

Options

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yin and Yang (ice cream drink with vodka and topped with dark and white chocolates) at the Melting Pot.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Firefly (sweet tea for those who sadly don't know) vodka and lemonade is my weakness. I only let myself buy a bottle on occasion.

Are you from Charleston? Never meet too many folks not from here that know about FF.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Vodka with soda water and a splash of cranberry juice, or a good red wine - preferably in the Cab Sav or Malbec
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Beer, wine, Blackhaus, or JD on the rocks.
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon on the rocks. Or if I can get it Woodford Reserve straight out of the barrel before its cut.
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    There's a wonderful blue drink special that a girl at this particular club i go to sometimes makes, that is heavenly. SOOO very delicious, and will knock you flat on your butt in no time.

Also, a Kentucky MF (Mt Dew, ice blue Kool-aid, and Vodka... Always make ahead, never a good Idea to try to make while already drunk... it will fizz and explode all over and you will be STAINED blue (know from experience, though it was red, cuz we were experimenting with different kool-aid flavors))

Beer wise, I'm not much of a beer drinker, more of a wine or hard liquor person, but I don't mind Short's Local's Light... it's got a buttery taste to it... num
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon on the rocks. Or if I can get it Woodford Reserve straight out of the barrel before its cut.
    we sell both those at the place I work xD
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Firefly (sweet tea for those who sadly don't know) vodka and lemonade is my weakness. I only let myself buy a bottle on occasion.

Are you from Charleston? Never meet too many folks not from here that know about FF.

Nope, was introduced to it when I moved to Central VA. It's quite popular around here and I'll miss it when I move away...
  • bregalad5
    Options
    we sell both those at the place I work xD

We do, too, where I work :P
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    LONG ISLAND ICED TEA

Or those really fancy fruit flavoured mixes with candied rims and bright colours
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Liquor Sapphire and tonic with lime all night long.

Beer IPA

Wine red Zinfandel
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jameson and Coke! Although I've been changing it up to Jameson and Ginger Ale :D
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I've consumed enough Southern Comfort to fill at least two full tanker trucks.

So/co and Rootbeer is awesome but it's nearly impossible to get it at a bar.....With Coke is fine too though I guess.
  • 28DebRena
    28DebRena Posts: 56
    Options
    Margarita...but only if it comes pre-mixed with tequila. I failed at making it myself and put entirely too much tequila in it once...that was a horrible night for me.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm crazy boring. Red wine every night. Love it...

Same here, love red wine.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    Jack Daniels Single Barrel Manhattan. zOMG.
    THIS!!!! and don't ever put soda in it, ever :drinker:
    :heart:
    A dash of sweet vermouth and a drop of bitters are the only acceptable things to add to JD Single Barrel... And a few ice cubes if you're into that. :drinker:
    I've never had it with vermouth or bitters, occasionally I'll do ice......but for now no alcohol, too hot and it derails me lol :drinker:
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    My new stand-by is Stolichnaya and diet tonic... Doesn't destroy my calorie count when I have a couple after work.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Margarita...but only if it comes pre-mixed with tequila. I failed at making it myself and put entirely too much tequila in it once...that was a horrible night for me.

Skinny Girl has pre-made margaritas you can buy. Could see if you can get those where you are :) Fewer calories, too!
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    I love adult protein supplements!
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vodka with soda water and a splash of cranberry juice, or a good red wine - preferably in the Cab Sav or Malbec

A woman after my own heart! Lately I have been trying out different white wines too for the summer, but after living in Italy for 22 years.... Red is my preference :)