I ate a Philly Cheese Steak Grinder

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
... And my body rejected it!

I decided, tonight, to have a Philly cheese steak grinder for the first time since I've moved back from New York a few months ago... Had only half(which is a huge feat-usually devour a whole grinder), and am happy to say it is also the first time I've had something that had greasy/fried ingredients in it(first time since April 29th), and my body completely hates it! I feel terrible(cramps/bubbly stomach/nausea) and won't eat that second half unless I have no other choices for lunch tomorrow!

I'm just so glad to see that my body is recognizing that these greasy foods aren't meant for my body, and that it's telling me "no more!!!" :)

Replies

• bearcrusher
    Options
    Post a picture of the sandwich so I can drool lol
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options

Agreed! :D
  • summerlover07
    Options
    Congrats that your body rejected it!
  • chubbard9
    Options

Lol! It's in the fridge... Can't be posting such delicious-looking items! And the fact that my phone sucks and refuses to upload pictures to the computer... But here's one that looks just like mine(minus the beer, unfortunately!)

philly-cheesesteak-ck-l.jpg
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Mmm meat
  • bearcrusher
    Options
    sweet merciful. I need to be alone for a while
  • chubbard9
    Options
    sweet merciful. I need to be alone for a while

You know, sometimes, I worry about you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!