29 years old 5'6 195lbs looking to go down to 165-170, looking for other ladies with similar stats!

Options
2»

Replies

• Staying_Strong123
    Staying_Strong123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just getting started and serious this time around. 31 5'6 and 238. Goal weight 170. Need some motivation to get to the gym. Once I'm there, I love to take the spin class! Getting there is the hardest part. Please add me. I could use some friends as I'm new to this.
  • JAMsMom13
    JAMsMom13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    27, 5'6, 185lbs.....please add me. I could really use the support.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    The scale says I gained this week but I'm just getting started on this journey again. I've been working hard this week. I'm writing it down and putting it out of my mind. How is everyone else doing this week?
  • jadesdca
    jadesdca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm 33, 5'6", SW: 200lbs, CW: 175lbs, GW: 140lbs. I'm also athletic and have found it difficult to lose weight. I'm a runner, but I also love the gym. I think it's really tough being an athlete and losing weight because you can't do the same simple calorie deficit since you need the calories. I'm tired of being "fit and fluffy"... time to lose the fluff!! I've also started an Instagram page that's a sort of fitness journal: aprilsfitjourney.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    What should the forum group name be? Suggestions would be awesome ladies! I want somewhere that I can go daily to talk about our successes and our struggles. I want something positive- Hotties working to be hotter in April? LOL I am open to anything!