Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hip/lower stomach fat! How to get rid of it!

So... when I do collect weight, the first place it goes is on my hips the upper part of my his right below my waist line and then through my lower stomach. What are some things I can do to target the upper hip area to reduce fat. Thanks!

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Unfortunately you can't spot reduce fat. Just continue eating at a cal deficit and it will eventually go.
  • You cannot spot reduce fat, it comes off over all. You can however tone up these areas using isolated exercises but all in all, until the fat has gone it won't make much of a difference.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    For me, the abs and hips are the first place I gain weight and the last weight to go. I have been doing this 10 months and am finally starting to see results in the waist and hips. Just give it time and it will leave you. :0)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,153 Member
    On-point nutrition to get at those fat stores and, in my case, regular walking or jogging. Don't mind walking, hate jogging, but running tends to get the fat off the fastest in my case. This is the same place mine comes in first and is the last to go..... :'(
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    surgery. otherwise don't give up and like stated above, it will eventually come off. you have to eat clean and exercise like crazy.