Quick breakfast

Options
Morning seems to be the hardest time of the day for me to eat. I never seem to get enough calories during the day because I don't eat in the morning, and I don't want to eat a bunch later in the day. Other than cereal and oatmeal what are some super fast breakfasts, or breakfasts I can make the night before?

Replies

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with berries and nuts
    Hard cooked eggs
    Banana bread
    Sandwich
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I love protein bars, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit and sometimes oatmeal!
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Muffin tin. Spray oil into each hole. Crack an egg in each. Bake until they are cooked through, then turn them out and put in a container in the fridge. In the morning, grab an English Muffin, some ham or Canadian bacon, and a slice of cheese. Assemble breakfast sandwich. Eat as-is, or toss in microwave, or wrap up in foil to bring with you.

You can also assemble a week's worth of sandwiches one night and wrap them up.

(Approx 300 calories)
  • aroberts19
    aroberts19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    Muffin tin. Spray oil into each hole. Crack an egg in each. Bake until they are cooked through, then turn them out and put in a container in the fridge. In the morning, grab an English Muffin, some ham or Canadian bacon, and a slice of cheese. Assemble breakfast sandwich. Eat as-is, or toss in microwave, or wrap up in foil to bring with you.

You can also assemble a week's worth of sandwiches one night and wrap them up.

(Approx 300 calories)

That sounds great! It also sounds like it will keep me full for awhile when I have to run around in the mornings.