Ladies late 20's Early 30's

Options
After weight loss do you feel like you look and act younger? Also do you see the close you can finally fit into and they look good on you but you think, I am too old for this? I am having a style crisis. I don't know what looks good on my body and I am finding hard to find professional clothing that doesn't look "too young". Any suggestions?

Replies

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    After weight loss do you feel like you look and act younger? Also do you see the close you can finally fit into and they look good on you but you think, I am too old for this? I am having a style crisis. I don't know what looks good on my body and I am finding hard to find professional clothing that doesn't look "too young". Any suggestions?

CLOTHES wow I do speak english I promise.
  • run_cmc
    run_cmc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I tend to buy my professional dresses at Banana Republic and my suits/jackets at Express, which are professional and young without being inappropriate. What are you having trouble with? What kind of dresscode does your workplace have?
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I have to be business professional everyday, and I am only 5'2 so I have to hem everything. I guess my biggest issue is when clothing if form fitted, I don't want it to cross into inappropriate like pencil skirts etc.