I want to be healthy and feel better!

Options
tlh68
tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
I haven't used Fitness Pal in quite awhile, but I am turning over a new leaf and swear I am going to be religious about logging calories and exercise. I want to feel better, look better and be WAY more active than what I currently am. I have tried several different diet plans, but truly believe that clean eating and exercise will go a long way. I want to ENJOY life!

Replies

• BCUONZO
    BCUONZO Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back tlh68! I was where you were before too. I enjoy life way more now but still working toward my goals!
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi @tlh68 I'm fairly new to MFP; been here for a little over 2 weeks. I have the same commitment as you. I'm getting older and want to enjoy my life to the fullest and be happy. I'm tired of searching for the best diet to help me lose weight. I want to learn how to eat right and within my proper limits; time for a lifetime change. :)

I wish you the best in your goals!!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just take it one day at a time.Not sure what you mean by clean eating. Just make good choices, but choose foods you enjoy! Eat at a modest calorie deficit and be sure to weigh and log everything you eat. Be patient. Choose an exercise you enjoy too!
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! Looking forward to this journey will everyone! BTW clean eating = cutting out processed foods.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I understand your desire to cut out processed foods. Sometimes you have to go with what is convenient or available. Just remember calorie deficit=weight loss. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to eat only "clean foods". I actually lost all of my weight, off blood pressure meds, no more diabetes by eating processed foods.